[CUBE] Slot load DVD-RW Coming For Cube @ $400 To Begin With

Christian Leue Christian.Leue at web.de
Tue Feb 4 14:11:15 PST 2003

Hi Rob!

Totally off-topic: have you explored how the  character appears on
different PC mail clients? In mail.app it of course looks great. I
would enjoy the "snob-appeal" of having it appear in my .sig, but what
good is snobbery if those PC-folks don't even have a chance of seeing
it? To be philosophic, that is exactly why the "why the Mac is so
great"-discussions in the incestuous Mac-forums are so fruitless (pun
intended) - we should stop explaining this to each other and instead
start spreading the message to the inferior majority of the computing
world!

Cheers,
Christian