[CUBE] GeForce 3 sources?

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 15:35:18 PST 2003

The card that'll just drop in and work is the Apple OEM version of the
Geforce 3. It was sold as an option on the G4 towers. They occasionally
come up for sale at OWC or Macs4All for around $250. Be careful with
the GF3 cards on eBay, you need the Apple OEM version if you want to
use the bracket in the cube to mount it.

good luck.

-Hal