LCD monitor discussion

Ken Miller kenm75232 at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 17:14:11 PST 2003

I just bought the 22" and could not possibly be happier.  It's
beautiful and certainly does everything I want it to!!!  (BTW, the 20"
is $300 LESS than the 22", small resolution difference and the 20" is
supposedly not supported on all the same video cards as the 22")

On 2/4/03 3:00 PM, Kunga at FutureMedia.org added a note to the human
symphony
when this was said:

> Don't anyone buy the 23" HD Cinema Display until May when Apple is
> going to switch to a much faster version.
>
> Don't buy the 22". It is slower than the new 20" and lower resolution
> too. The 20" is worth the extra $300 above what you want to pay for a
> 22".

I'm buying a 23" today just to spite you. Will that make you stop
TELLING
people what they can/can't/should/shouldn't do?

Is it so difficult to say "I personally won't be buying a 22" or 23"
display
because there's a rumor that Apple will be revising them in May so I
think
it's worthwhile to wait and I'd encourage others to do the same if they
can
afford to wait a bit longer."

You keep saying how you will be more careful about what you say and how
you
say it, yet you keep doing it. Why is that?  I know it's not just me
that is
offended by it.

Laurie