[CUBE] LCD monitor discussion

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 17:42:20 PST 2003

Quoth Ken Miller (kenm75232 at mac.com) at 2/4/03 20:14:

> I just bought the 22" and could not possibly be happier.  It's
> beautiful and certainly does everything I want it to!!!  (BTW, the 20"
> is $300 LESS than the 22", small resolution difference and the 20" is
> supposedly not supported on all the same video cards as the 22")

Do you mean the 23" Apple Cinema Display HD? The 22" Apple Cinema Display
was discontinued last Monday, at a price of $2499, $1200 more than the 20"
Apple Cinema Display that was introduced for $1299 on Monday.

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://a10t2.cjb.net
"Guts will get you so far and then they'll get you killed." - Jeff Daniels,
'Speed'