[CUBE] 1.4ghz dual with 512K L2, 4Mb L3 for Cube

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 4 18:38:44 PST 2003

What does that mean? What official announcement? Are you or are you not
going to support the dual 1.2 GHz upgrade on teh Cube? I'm in hot water
with everyone here for saying you are. Please clarify. Thanks.