[CUBE] 1.4ghz dual with 512K L2, 4Mb L3 for Cube

Arturo Pérez arturo at ethicist.net
Tue Feb 4 19:53:53 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 02:35  PM, Kenneth Strain wrote:

> I can't believe how rabid people are for an extra .2 Ghz.  And once
> you get
> it, you'll be completely satisfied, right?

Actually, what caught my attention was the 4MB L3.  I'd be perfectly
satisfied with a dual 1GHz, 512K L2, 4MB L3 at least until the PPC970
comes out.

Although it occurs to me that maybe you don't catch the humor of my
email.
Since I'm about to be laid off sometime before June 30 I'm not about to
spend
anything on such an upgrade.