[CUBE] Apple Cinema HD System Requirements

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Feb 5 18:29:57 PST 2003

No. Apple and ATI have written the drivers for the 7500 to fully
support the 23" Cinema HD @ 1920 x 1200. I don't read it the way you
do. We simply disagree on if the 7500 fully supports the 23" Cinema HD.
I sold one to a man with a Cube and a brand new 23" Cinema HD and he
reported back to me that the 7500 drives his 23" Cinema HD at full
resolution perfectly. I believe him.

I believe you must be misinterpreting that spec page.