[CUBE] keyboard that came with cube?

Petter petterflink at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 02:02:10 PST 2003

A few months back I was in a hurry to catch a train and wanted to check
my email before I left.
I'd just cranked up a nice caffe latte and sat down... when suddenly I
hit the latte glass and place the whole latte into my keyboard! 10
minutes before the cab would pick me up and no time for a complete
cleaning - Arghhh!

I disconnected the keyboard immediately and went to the shower!
Warm water and and high pressure and I did shower the keyboard clean. :)
Afterwards I didn't know how to dry it so I just placed it on my floor
(got floor heating) and off I went to catch my cab!

came back a week later and plugged it back in... cleaner then ever - no
stinking of old milk what so ever!

Petter

-the iconoclasts, the creative thinkers,
the folks who can't relate to beige.

Lacorona at aol.com is in da house!