[CUBE] dealmac basement: Apple/Nvidia GeForce4 MX440 64MB AGP for $100

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 6 11:18:57 PST 2003

Read about it not fitting on http://www.xlr8yourmac.com

PowerOn is deceiving potential buyers by omitting that the card is too
tall to fit in Cube. I write this after discussion with an expert in
iChat. I'm not saying it won't fit. I'm saying there is AT LEAST
drilling involved and MAYBE more to MAYBE get it to fit. It's your risk
to try and make it fit. If you decide to buy it and do make it fit or
it won't fit, please post back here to let us know how it goes. Your's
would be the first successful GeForce4MX install in a Cube that I know
about.