Anyone need a Moniswitch USB?

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 15:40:45 PST 2003

If anyone's running multiple computers with a single VGA display (or
contemplating it), let me know. I have a Dr. Bott Moniswitch USB (2
port) that I need to sell. I've cut back on some of my CPUs at home and
only have 1 desktop left (the Cube).

It's got all the cables to hook up a monitor and USB chain to 2
computers and switch between them. It's silver in color, so it looks
good with the Cube. It's in brand new condition, even still has the
rubber feet on the bottom. :-)

New it goes for $139, so I'd I'm asking $90 plus shipping or best offer.