[CUBE] cube lust

Michael McPherson mcph at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 15:54:45 PST 2003

> I mean, for a price of GF3 you can get one hell of a game console that
> will beat any upgraded cube out there.

That depends on what kinds of games you like to play.  Plus there are a
few things that our cubes do that a console won't ;)

>  Or just get a PC :)

I have one.  a good one.  built it myself.  It runs win2k, is vastly
more powerful than my cube...However since I got my cube it's
essentially sat in the corner unused.  I think I'll put it on ebay when
I get back from my vacation next week.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to
get enough from it to get a geforce3  (or if I'm crazy enough a radeon
9000 pro...I'm tempted to do that hack...though I HATE the idea of
taking a dremel to my cube).