[CUBE] cube lust

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 6 19:14:19 PST 2003

It will work the same as it will on any 500 MHz (or processor upgraded
faster) Power Mac as long as you don't need the PCI slots. You might
want to ask about this soft/hardware setup over at the Macintosh Audio
Professional list. You can subscribe to it at the same place where you
subscribed to this list. http://themacintoshguy.com/lists/index.html