yo is my logic board fried?

Francois Barbary franc-b at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 7 00:33:43 PST 2003

K well it's 1 30 and i have an early lab tomorrow morning. so ill be
really brief.
you guys know my cube it's the one with the dam monitors button going
off spontaneously, and with usb sound problems, and with fw disk
problems... just now one of my fw ports is completely dead. it's really
annoying. because i have an ipod and a external fw drive and want to
buy a burner...

do you think it could be a logic board failure? or even a system
controller chip (does this g4 have one?)

(oh by the way by usb sound problem i mean that when my speakers cut
out the headphone jack still works odd eh? ( i thought earlier that it
could be that lil` amplifier but i think it's usb because it has a
resetting sound like static or just plugging in a electric gutiar to an
amp. its extremely annoying, (because i am a hardcore audiophile)

anyway ill post back hopefully tomorrow.
thanks guys. (and girls)
Francois