OT: FS 24x10x40 CDRW Firewire/USB

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 09:34:48 PST 2003

Fellow Cubists with a DVD drive in your Cube:

I'm selling my LaCie U&I series 24x10x40 CDRW external drive. The U&I
series has both Firewire and USB interfaces, and is in a nice blue and
silver LaCie case. It would look pretty cool with the Cube (it's been
sitting next to mine since I got it). It's very fast and has only been
used 10-20 times. With BURNproof technology, I've never made a coaster.
It looks brand new and comes with power and Firewire cables. I'm only
selling because I have a laptop with a combo drive and no longer need
the external CDRW.

$120 plus shipping or best reasonable offer.