jogging my memory

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.net.uk
Sun Feb 9 05:23:17 PST 2003

many thanks to all cubers for tips on ram for the cube. I bought the
cheapest ram chips I could find (yes, i can hear you ticking me off
already...) I have since taken these back and bought branded "Infineon"
which works like a dream, and it was only a few pounds (dollars) more. Still
a lot cheaper than buying from an apple dealer here in the UK. Intersting as
an experiment to find that I could also mix the Infineon PC133 with an
existing PC100 card and the cube still worked well. Many thanks all again.
And in the great count of cubists on the list, please put me down as number
7 1/2.