OT :automatically naming mp3's

Francois Barbary franc-b at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 9 19:25:32 PST 2003

Thanks for the reply, but the problem is that these are cd's that are
mixes me and a friend made. so there are no records of them on the
cddb. we burnt some of them and the song titles were saved when
burning. but then when we burnt the rest of the cd's we forgot that we
needed to have the setting put that setting on for each subsequent cd
(dumb windoze)  that's why i was hoping for an applescript solution.
:) thanks
Francois