[CUBE] Cube with custom case ends at $1312.87

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Mon Feb 10 02:39:18 PST 2003

On 2003-02-10 02:45, "Todd Masco" <cube-list-local at babayaga.org> wrote:

>>> Some sneaky bastard with a 0 feedback tried to take it at the last
>>> minute.  I really hate it when people try to do that.
[...]
> But people don't get negative feedback on eBay for slimy bidding
> tactics, more's the shame.

"Slimy bidding tactics"?

How do you figure that? I mean, that's the way the eBay game is played, you
know. Everybody is trying to get the lowest possible price, and to do so,
there are different strategies that can be followed. "Sniping" is one of
them, and a very effective one.

The bidding isn't over until it's over, and if you get outbid in the last
seconds of an auction, well, that's just tough luck.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
 /~\   The ASCII Ribbon Campaign: