[CUBE] PL 1.2 Review

Anders Bogdan anders at theworks.org
Mon Feb 10 05:33:01 PST 2003

nice review. Thanks!
I've been seriously considering the 1.2 upgrade, but I'm torn between
keeping my cube in its original state and buying a new mac,  or buying
the upgrade and getting another year out of the cube.
The sleep issue is a complete show stopper and has made up my mind. I
only reboot for installs (and warcraft III hoark-ups) and would find
daily reboots intolerable. I can't believe Powerlogix thinks that's
acceptable!

Thanks again for the review.
Anders