Got a Cube? Please help!

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at cybermesa.com
Mon Feb 10 08:03:07 PST 2003

Cubesters;

Can someone help me out with this prob?

Download the Mops application:
http://www.panix.com/~goshawk/Mops/
Unstuff it, put it in your "Applications" folder and run the "PowerMops"
application in the "Mops Ÿ" folder.

Please report if you get a window or no window in the upper left corner.

No accessory files will be written on your system.
For best results you will be running 10.2.3 in a standard 450 Cube. Also,
please report if you have or ever had Apple Developer Package installed.

The reason is, I am not able to get the Mops editing window in my Cube. Both
me and the developer are most curious about this and we need to know if it
is a Cube-specific hardware configuration.

If not, I will reinstall my OS, UGH!.
More about the Mops application:
http://www.Gnarlodious.com/Workshop/Forth/Mops/MopsRoundup.html

Thanks to all who participate!