problem with ethernet on cube

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Mon Feb 10 09:47:31 PST 2003

I was wondering if anyone has had this problem can't seem to figure out
if it is my cube or osx 10.2 because i've only noticed it ever since i
installed 10.2.

The problem is that my internet connection always drops for example
when i open my browser it says it cannot find server and after a while
it starts working again. Same thing with mail. I have ADSL and am
running through a Linksys router all of my other macs with os9.2 and my
pc with win 98 don't seem to have this problem but i don't use them
much so they might.
Any suggestions i think it might have something to do with 10.2 but i
did a fresh install and it does the same, It is very annoying.