[CUBE] Sound quality issue

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Mon Feb 10 15:02:00 PST 2003

I think I had this same problem, and was able to get it to sound ok by
tweaking the volume levels.  There are three places to tweak:

System volume
iTunes volume
iTunes equalizer (if it's on)

Unfortunately, I was never able to get my MOTU to work reliably with my
Cube, so I haven't been using it.

- Mike