[CUBE] Cube with custom case ends at $1312.87

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Mon Feb 10 19:11:13 PST 2003

I did explain.  I don't like a high starting bid or a reserve bid,
because of those "ever-increasing listing fees" you mention.  Ten years
ago, eBay was a lot more fun.  Now, with the high fees, and all of the
scams, it's gotten to be a real pain.  When will competition arise?
And with all the billions of dollars eBay must be raking in, how can
they constantly repeat their mantra, "we're not responsible for
anything that happens"? Oh well.  On the bright side, I recently got a
new hard drive on eBay, and it's fast and spacious.  Just changing the
hard drive improved my xbench from 63 to 69.  I'm ready for Powerlogix
now!