[CUBE] iPod battery life

Gary Tuck garyltuck at attbi.com
Tue Feb 11 21:17:51 PST 2003

If I charge up the battery using the Cube, the clock resets and I seem
to have limited battery life.  If I let it run down completely and
recharge using the AC adapter, the clock does not work and the unit has
much longer battery life.  some say a reset does the same thing.  I
tried it while still connected to the cube and it re-synced and didn't
kill the clock.  We'll see.