DV Cam

Alex May alexmay at lineone.net
Thu Feb 13 03:28:23 PST 2003

Hi there,

I don't know if anyone can give me a quick bit of advice about a DV camera!

I really need a cheap one, and it doesn't need a DV in (I'm in the UK so
they are a bit more expensive as you may know!)

Should I get a MiniDV one or A Digital8? I like the idea of a Digital8 as
the tapes are cheap, even though a 60mins tape will only run for 40mins.

I also don't want the camera to be too big, thats why I'd like a MiniDV?!!

Also, will it be supported by Final Cut Pro? Can anyone help?!

Thanks very much,

Alex

P.S. I apologise that this is not about a Cube, but it will be on it &
everyone seems to be knowledgeable about such things!!