[CUBE] DV Cam

Chris Searles csearles at t-online.de
Thu Feb 13 12:38:38 PST 2003

on 13.02.2003 15:20 Uhr, Boris Jotic at okatu at partizan-media.com typed
vigorously:

> Canon makes pretty good Mini-DV's - look up the FCP tech spec to see if it's
> fully supported ;) And don't go for Sony products - they are crap ( I have
> the DCR-IP7, Micro-DV and it's only supported by a Sony programm which is
> even more crap)

But Boris, living in Germany you might have read the issue of Stiftung
Warentest from last October or November where they gave the Sony cameras,
esp. the TRV 50, higher ratings than the Canon moodel because they said THE
AUDIO RECORDING WAS WORLD'S BETTER than that of any other Mini-DV camera. Or
are they wrong on this?

Chris Searles