[CUBE] 10.2.4 Fixes Sleep Issue with PL 1.2 GHz Upgrade

Gary Tuck garyltuck at attbi.com
Thu Feb 13 19:28:06 PST 2003

Bill, did you just install and then try to put the cube to sleep with
the pull down menu, by touching the power button or letting it sleep
naturally by setting the energy saver system pref accordingly?  did you
zap the PRAM?  I've tried everything before at each OS X upgrade but
just rebuilt permissions this time before I tried.  Just looking for
some other things to try.

thanks, Gary