[CUBE] TV Recording

M. Jeffrey Coco mjcoco at icubed.com
Fri Feb 14 04:12:29 PST 2003

Rob - I'd give recording on the internal the first shot. Why not just
try a 10 minute test?  When I try to capture DV footage in iMovie to my
FW external, even though it's a 7200rpm with a 911 chipset, blah, blah,
blah....it still drops frames. I hear you on the music collection -
mine's 40gig, and I'll probably be moving it to the external.

I use an EyeTv. Files don't take up as much space as it uses MPEG1. An
hour takes up about 1.2gig, but I'm sure that your picture quality is
far superior.

Good Luck,
Jeff Coco