[CUBE] GeForce 4 and fanless Radeons?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Fri Feb 14 09:21:03 PST 2003

On 2/14/03 11:05 AM, Kunga at FutureMedia.org added a note to the human
symphony, when this was said:

> The Apple OEM ATI Radeon 7500 runs without a
> fan and will never die.

Just out of curiosity, are you personally guaranteeing this as a fact and
willing to accept full responsibility (personal and financial) for any card
that does fail at any point in the future? Because I was taught you never
say never. Never is a very long time. I'm 32 years old and have (hopefully)
another 50+ years to go in my life, and I'm pretty certain a card or two
will fail in my lifetime. Takes a brave (for lack of a better word) man to
make such a bold prediction like that.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc