[CUBE] Which is the better performing graphics card?

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Sat Feb 15 07:28:51 PST 2003

On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 08:16  AM, Magnus Petersson wrote:

> On the same note, will the 32MB ATI Radeon 7500 outperform an original
> OEM
> 32MB ATI Radeon AGP?

Yes. The Radeon 7500 is just a bit slower than a GeForce4 MX with 32mb
of vram. Or so it says at xlr8yourmac.com .  There is a section where
he pits the two cards against each other:

http://xlr8yourmac.com/Graphics/Radeon7500_vs_geforce4mx/index.html

Personally, after using all the cards...I stuck with the 7500. It was
the perfect balance between heat, sound, and speed.

The GeForce3 is pretty damn fast, but as I've said, it was annoyingly
loud, and the back of my cube felt very hot to the touch.

jesse

.