[CUBE] Radeon 7000 Mac Edition vs. Apple OEM Radeon 7500 NOT 7000

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 15 13:51:47 PST 2003

You are confusing the 7000 series with the 7500 series. There is no
Apple OEM Radeon 7000, only an Apple OEM ATI Radeon 7500. The retail
Mac PCI 7000 is not for the Cube. None of the retail AGP cards for Mac
fit in a Cube. They are all too tall.

On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 09:15  AM, Hal wrote:

> The only Radeon Mac edition cards I've seen at retail have been PCI,
> is there one that's AGP?

None of the retail AGP cards for Mac fit in Cube.

> -Hal
> On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 08:52 AM, M Matel wrote:

 From what I understamd from reading on the net, ATI
makes AGP Radeon cards for PCs as well as Mac.

Yes of course.

M.M.