[CUBE] Internal Fax Modem + DSL In Parallel ?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Sat Feb 15 14:47:04 PST 2003

That's not true at all. There is no such "deficiency." My Cube is connected
directly to my DSL line via ethernet (via my wireless router actually) and I
use my analog modem for faxing on an almost daily basis, in tandem with my
24/7 connection. The ethernet port and modem port are separate and can be
used at the same time without any problems.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com