[CUBE] Disk Warrior and 10.2.4

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Sat Feb 15 15:48:34 PST 2003

I ran DW this morning under 10.2.4 and had no troubles. But I can tell you
that my 120GB disk takes about 5 hours to complete, and always has. I run it
once a month or so as part of general maintenance.

I also have used the DW 3 beta, which is sweet and native to OSX, and it
thankfully knocks the process down to about 3 hours.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com