[CUBE] DVR-105 $189 at Staples

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Sat Feb 15 17:52:39 PST 2003

Cause I already own a 14" iBook, a 17" iMac, a 20Gig iPod, and the Cube.
I want to make the Cube a kick-ass box!  I've already upgraded the
drive to an 80Gig 7200RPM Maxtor and I've got the PL1.2Ghz CPU on order.
Now I just need a great graphics card (but not too noisy or hot) and
a DVD-R and I'll be all set (til the next HOT item comes down the pike).

And I've only been using Macs for a couple of years.  Been a Unix
guy my whole life.

8^)
-- jcw