[CUBE] DVR-105 $179 at Fry's

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Sun Feb 16 10:21:12 PST 2003

It's also at Staples.com for $239 with a $50 mail-in rebate and a $40
online coupon. That brings the price to $150. Has anyone used this
drive in an external firewire enclosure?

I'm not interested in doing the internal/external hack, but I'd like a
Firewire burner. I just want to make sure that this drive will work
with Toast and OSX burning apps.

-Hal