[CUBE] What's wrong with my Airport?

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Sun Feb 16 15:30:29 PST 2003

i'm not sure anything is wrong with your cube airport - how far away is
it from the base station?  how is reception and xfer rates from the
ibook at the exact same location?  the ibook, btw, will have better
reception than your cube b/c of its antennae  for airport.  in fact,
the ibooks have some of the best 802.11b reception of any notebook on
the market.

what exactly are you getting for signal quality at your cube?  exactly
how much is your download xfer rate?  150 KB (bytes) a second could be
great, so how is yours compare to that?

--alan