[CUBE] cube fan will never die

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Mon Feb 17 17:30:08 PST 2003

Quoth John Allan (jallan at freeuk.com) at 2/15/03 9:47:

> I was looking at the supply of quiet fans from quietpc.com. They have an 80
> mm case fan, although it is 20mm high, that kicks out 20 decibels which is
> probably a lot quieter than the noise that goes on in my head alone.

If anyone's interested, I have a Vantec Stealth 80x80x25mm fan that's rated
29 CFM at 20 dBA. It's eerily silent. $8 plus shipping (I paid $10 for it).

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://a10t2.cjb.net
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place, and worth fighting
for.' I agree with the second part." - Morgan Freeman, 'Seven'