[CUBE] Apple Studio Displays and Cube compatibility

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Mon Feb 17 17:42:38 PST 2003

On 2/17/03 8:33 PM, a10t2 at mac.com added a note to the human symphony, when
this was said:

> Laurie, is this in the FAQ yet? ;-)
>
> The Rage 128 or Radeon that shipped with the Cube will support the 15", 17",
> and 22" Apple LCDs. They will not drive the new 20" or 23" models.

I recently put up the page linked to from the Video FAQ.
http://www.cubeowner.com/faqs/appledisplays.html

But I only included current displays, I could throw the 15" and 22" specs up
there I suppose :) I figured it was common knowledge already with the older
displays no longer in production, since they all were available at the time
the Cube was sold.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc