[CUBE] GeForce 4 and fanless Radeons?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 17 18:03:29 PST 2003

On Monday, February 17, 2003, at 05:57  PM, Sean Terrill wrote:

>>> Quoth Thubten Kunga (Kunga at FutureMedia.org) at 2/15/03 2:01:

>>> ...that you're selling. Not the only fanless TwinView card.
>>
>> Really? What other one is there? I don't know what it is. Please say
>> what it is.
>
> GeForce 2MX TwinView version

No such thing. Never seen nor heard of one. How many were made? Where
can you buy one?

> Radeon 7000 (requires ROM flashing)

Brand new news to me. With no fan?

> Radeon 8500 (requires hardware modifications and/or ROM flashing)

Definitely has a fan on it. You know of one without a fan? Never heard
of one fitting.

> Radeon 9000 (requires hardware modifications)

Fanless in Cube? Really? 64MB or 128 MB? Never heard of one fitting. If
it does, I want one.

> ProMax Matrox DualHead

Does not work with OS X. I know this because I had to return one I
bought from ProMax.