[CUBE] GeForce 4 and fanless Radeons?

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Mon Feb 17 23:39:15 PST 2003

Quoth Kenneth Strain (kstrain1 at earthlink.net) at 2/17/03 22:36:

> I can't believe how much bickering about video cards fills up my new emails
> list.  I'm going to have to make a new rule that trashes emails that mention
> "Radeon" and "GeForce".

That's certainly your prerogative, but you'll miss out on some great
discussions. If things get heated around here sometimes, it's only because
we take the time and money we have invested in our machines very seriously.
That, and it seems that some of us just love to argue. ;-)

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://a10t2.cjb.net
"Poor people are crazy. I'm eccentric." - Dennis Hopper, 'Speed'