[CUBE] GeForce 4 and fanless Radeons?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 18 02:21:48 PST 2003

Yes but how can any significant number of Cube owners find one to put
in their Cubes? The $45 PC Radeon 7000 AGP is a serious contender for
most popular way if we can figure out how you flash ROMs. I'm willing
to do it for everyone if I can figure out how.

But so far Michael thinks a couple of cryptic sentences is an
explanation. So we are really at Michael's mercy unless he is willing
to write a step by step how to tutorial. And right now I think he
thinks I'm CRAZY!