[CUBE] GeForce 4 and fanless Radeons?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 18 02:43:39 PST 2003

It is NOT VERY DETAILED. If you think it's so detailed I challenge you
to rewrite it so idiots can do it here and now.

This is all it says:

this is the command you have to type in: "flashrom -pm 0 rad70mac.rom"
you have to boot the pc with a dos-disk and an alternative (onboard or
pci) graphics-card installed. if dou don't have the right card, then the
flasher will tell it to you... good luck!

You call that DETAILED? I call it a confusing jumble of a couple of
sentences that explain nothing. Please feel free to enlighten me and
the rest of the readers who are too embarrassed to admit they can't
understand it either.