[CUBE] AW: [CUBE] How To FlashROM A $45 32MB TwinView PC Radeon 7000 So They Work In Cubes/Macs

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Tue Feb 18 14:12:02 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 03:29  PM, Boris Jotic wrote:

Pleeeeese stop oversimplifying this! I think Kunga's question was
excellent (never knew it was possible),
still seems a bit too technical for the weak of heart
Answers and solutions have been interesting to read throughout the day.
Not everyone has to f*** with PC's
so are not privy about the trials and tribulations the lucky ones have
to go through.
Rod (MacUser Throughout the Millenium)