[CUBE] Display card identifies itself as: p40 nvidia

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Tue Feb 18 17:02:58 PST 2003

On 2/18/03 8:24 AM, "mentholiptus" <mentholiptus at mac.com> wrote:

>> I dont know, I've just got the info from a friend who wondered if that
>
> I'd guess it's a GF2MX or a GF4MX. It seems the GF4Ti or the GF3 were

Don't think it's a GeForce4MX -- That's what my Quicksilver has:

PCI:
    SLOT-1(AGP):
         Card Type                     :  NVDA,GeForce4MX
         Card Name                     :  NVDA,Parent
         Card Model                    :  GeForce4 MX |
         Vendor ID                     :  10de
         Device ID                     :  171
         ROM#                          :  1091
         Revision                      :  a3

Unless the p40 nvidia is coming from somewhere else?

--
Rod

Unix for stability;
Macs for productivity;