[CUBE] Cube Digest and RFC 1855

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Wed Feb 19 00:50:33 PST 2003

Just to point out to everyone running Mail.app (and I think Entourage
does this as well).  By selecting the portion of the original message
before hitting reply Mail will trim your response to contain only the
selected text.  I don't remember if it's the default setting, but it's
controllable under the Composing frame of the Preferences

Quicker and easier than cleaning stuff up after the fact by a huge
margin.