[CUBE] Cube Digest and RFC 1855

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Wed Feb 19 02:34:32 PST 2003

On 2003-02-19 09:25, "John Allan" <jallan at freeuk.com> wrote:

> Folk receiving Digest cannot just delete your message, they have to scroll
> through it to try and find where the next message starts and will curse that
> all your children with have small penises. Even your daughters.

While I do agree with you, you must also accept that when you are on digest
mode, there are some inconveniences.

Besides that, any email app worth its salt can burst digests into individual
messages, making it easier for you to sift through the garbage and get to
what you really want to read.

> Learn how to use your emailer, you do not *HAVE* to send everything. It is a
> big waste of bandwidth.

Word.

,xtG
.tsooJ