[CUBE] ATI Radeon 9000 Pro Mac Edition

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Feb 19 10:37:26 PST 2003

It fits if you move the DC to DC board out of the way. It's the same
8500 mod you need to perform for most of the newer taller AGP cards
that some cube owners are adopting.

<http://xlr8yourmac.com/systems/cube/CUBE_8500_MODS/cube_8500_mods.html>

Is the modification tutorial page. You'll need to order a 9" 30 pin
male to female cable from <http://cablesandconnectors.com/> on their
cover.

Part Number 20276 for $7.99 plus $6 shipping.

Tip: If you also do the external IDE mod (DVR-105 or Combo or HD) at
the same time, you wind up with a ton of extra space for the DC to DC
board to reside.

<http://homepage.mac.com/tracer302/bluecube/PhotoAlbum32.html>

That requires you also order from the same place two 6" Male to Female
IDE cables, Part Number 20278 @ $8.99 x 2 = $17.98

So both mods cost $31.97 in cables including shipping.