[CUBE] How To FlashROM A $45 32MB TwinView PC Radeon 7000 So They Work In Cubes/Macs

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Wed Feb 19 18:41:37 PST 2003

Riba wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 12:42 AM, Thubten Kunga wrote:
>
> > slower than 7500
> >
> > speed like gf2mx, except 3D, it's 30% faster
>
> Radeon 7000 is slower than original Radeon. Considering that, it is
> probbly slower than 2MX as well, but not by a large margin.

Really.  How weird.  I thought the 7000 was a follow-on product.
Was it just a cost-reduction version or something?  All this time
I've been reluctant to settle for a straight Radeon, wanting to
hold out for the 7000 or higher because I thought they would
be better.  Not so, huh?

--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator, Apple Computers