[CUBE] Geforce3 VGA and DVI

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Feb 19 20:03:12 PST 2003

He says in the Apple mod description that the S-Video doesn't work and
that it's not TwinView. The $45 PC 32 MB ATI Radeon 7000 FlashROM I
reported yesterday includes a fully working S-Video out in addition to
DVI and VGA and TwinView. The DVI to VGA adapter for the $45 Radeon
7000 is $9.

Seth is your card TwinView or not? If you don't know, do you have a way
of testing it for that? Thanks.