[CUBE] How To FlashROM A $45 32MB TwinView PC Radeon 7000 So They Work In Cubes/Macs

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Thu Feb 20 01:04:41 PST 2003

> Riba wrote the 7000 is slower than the original Radeon. I didn't write
> that. I think it is faster than the original Radeon.

Ok. since we are all here to learn something, a took some time to do a
quick google search:
"If you need a graphics card for a PCI slot, the Radeon 7000 PCI is a
good choice. The                   card comes with a DVI and VGA
connectors. But if you can find the original Radeon Mac Edition in
either PCI or AGP version, it is faster than the 7000."

And yet another piece of trivia for those who did not know:

"The ATI Radeon 9000 may have a higher number but it's not faster than
the 8500. It does come with an ADC and DVI connector, however, and
supports dual displays."