[CUBE] Display problem

Jostein G. Holte josteingholte at mac.com
Thu Feb 20 03:12:51 PST 2003

On torsdag, feb 20, 2003, at 11:46 Europe/Oslo, Simon Meyer wrote:

> I booted my cube this morning to discover everything displayed in
> negative?
> It boots up with normal coloring, then goes to negative when I reach
> the desktop. The monitors panel reports colors as being set to 256.
> Even when I change it back to millions there is no change. Rebooting
> makes it default back to 256.
> Is there a preference I can delete to alleviate the problem or should
> I be looking somewhere else?

Look in "Universal Access" in " System Preferences", sounds like you
have activated "White on Black". There is a key-combination that will
do this in the finder (Control-Option-Command-8) - chances are you have
hit this combination without knowing...
Just hit the same combination (Control-Option-Command-8) - and
everything is back to normal (hopefully!).

joho